Seresto Large Dog
Seresto 8 Month Flea & Tick Collar for Large Dogs & Puppies by BAYER
Read the entire label before use. Use only on dogs. Do not let children play with this collar.
Seresto 8 Month Flea & Tick Collar for Large Dogs & Puppies by BAYER offers a breakthrough in tick and flea control for your precious pup. This veterinarian-recommended treatment is specifically formulated to repel and kill fleas and ticks on contact with no painful biting required. Inside the unique polymer matrix of this easy-to-use, non-greasy, odorless collar are two active ingredients: imidacloprid to control flea infestations, and flumethrin to repel and kill ticks, larvae and nymphs. These ingredients work together to provide dual-action protection against parasitic pests for up to eight months!
- Veterinarian-recommended prevention treatment kills fleas and ticks on puppies and dogs 7 weeks and older weighing over 18 pounds.
- Starts to repel and kill fleas within 24 hours of initial application and re-infesting fleas within two hours; works on contact with no painful biting required.
- Also repels and kills ticks within 48 hours of initial application and re-infesting ticks within in six hours; works on contact with no painful biting required.
- Easy-to-use, 27.5-inch adjustable collar is odorless and non-greasy; quick-release feature and visibility reflectors provide extra safety.
- Water-resistant formula continues working for up to eight months, even after bathing, swimming and sun exposure.
HOW TO USE
Use only one collar per animal. Fit collar around your pet's neck, allowing for 2 fingers to fit between the collar and your pet's neck to ensure a comfortable, yet snug, fit. Once collar is properly fitted, cut off any excess collar measuring 1" or longer. The collar should be worn continuously for the 8 month protection period. Check periodically and adjust fit if necessary, especially when puppies are rapidly growing. Keep the collar in the bag and in the outer packaging until use. Replace the collar after 8 months for optimal tick and flea protection.
Water Resistance: It is unnecessary to remove the collar before immersing your pet in water. Seresto remains effective following a shampoo treatment, swimming or exposure to rain or sunlight. In order to maintain an 8 month duration, pets must not be bathed more than once a month. For pets that swim once a month or more, the control duration is reduced to five months for fleas and seven months for ticks.